AU Small Finance Bank
AU Small Finance Bank is an Indian commercial bank that was founded as vehicle finance company Au Financiers Ltd in 1996 and converted to a small finance bank on 19 April 2017. It ranked 469 in the Fortune India 500 companies, with annual revenue of ₹2,041.82 crores and assets of ₹9,186.28 crores. We are redefining what a bank should be. We enable a convenient banking experience. We uncomplicate banking for you. The dream started two decades ago by Mr. Sanjay Agarwal, a merit holder Chartered Accountant and a first generation entrepreneur, along with his proficient team. Together, the dexterous team embarked on a journey of excellence while enriching lives along the way. What started off as a dream to be one of the fastest growing NBFCs, AU Financiers is now AU SMALL FINANCE BANK. We have got around 300 branches across India and 16000 people are currently associated with us, looking forward to enhance the number upto 20K.
Bank Officer– Branch Banking( Retail Liabilities)
Job objective: Acquire customers for Au Bank and nurture the relationship to create customer lifetime value for both AU and clients.
- The main job is to manager HNI clients for the Fixed Deposit or Term Deposit in the branch
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships.
- Client Management and relationship management will be the main KRA for the Bank Officer
- Increase business revenue. Generating business through cross Sell / guiding the Clients for obtaining Loan, and introducing new products.
- Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team/ Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes
- Participate in one-on-one meetings with clients to explain services in an effort to guide their choices.
- Understand the problems and challenges of clients and identify ways the business could better address those needs.Monitor and assess activities of our competitors to proactively satisfy and retain our clients.
- Responsible for customer complains & need to be resolved in the specific TAT & Ensure quality customer
- service is delivered Responsible for ensuring a superior customer experience while on boarding accounts at the branch as well as smooth and efficient transactions for all customers.
- Effective follow up and taking regular reviews of team members to ensure meeting of business goals
- Maintain highest standards of post sales contacts and service to key customers
- Ensure ethical practices in acquisition and servicing
- Provide product improvement feedback to Branch Manager/Product Manager